Christmas is right around the corner! Such a magical time of year, unless you’re having trouble finding that one perfect gift for your girlfriends, sisters, or even coworkers. I have the perfect DIY solution. Coffee Sugar Scrub! Three key ingredients to solve all your last minute holiday panic.
All you need is:
- Coffee grounds. Pro tip: Most local coffee shops save their grounds for people that compost to collect. Just walk in, and inquire for a bag. It’s completely FREE!
- Coconut Oil or Olive Oil. I prefer to use coconut oil, as the smell is divine.
- Sugar. Raw sugar works best, as it is coarse, and helps exfoliate with the coffee grounds.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 to prepare.
- 3 tablespoons of coffee grounds.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- 1 tablespoon of raw sugar.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl, and you can even add an essential oil for the perfect finishing touch. After I have my coffee scrub all mixed together, I’m ready to jar. You can find small jars at your local craft store, or even the dollar store! Grab some burlap ribbon to wrap around the jar, and put on a decorative tag of your choice, to address the jar to your most deserved human. Then you’re done!
This gift is perfect for so many reasons. Other than it being super easy to make, it has multiple benefits to your skin. Tightens, and tones skin. Helps deminish the appearance of cellulite. Exfoliates your skin. Use up those leftover coffee grounds for an all natural Christmas gift. It’s so worth it!